BSc, MSc, FInstR
Judith Evans has 33 years experience of working on food refrigeration operations.
Judith is involved in a number of committees developing test standards. These include:
- Member CEN/TC 44 WG1: Commercial refrigerated display cabinets.
- Member CEN/TC 44 WG 2: Service refrigerated cabinets and counters for use in commercial kitchens.
- Member CEN/TC 44/WG 5: Refrigerated display cabinets for artisan and self-made gelato.
- Member CEN/TC 44 WG 6: Commercial beverage coolers and ice cream freezers.
- Member of BSI committee: RHE/005 Household Refrigerators and Food Freezers.
Professionally she is:
- A Fellow of the IOR (Institute of Refrigeration)
- Member of the IOR national Technical Committee
- President of the IIR (International Institute of Refrigeration) C2 (food science and engineering) commission
- Member of the IIR D1 (retail display cabinets) commission
- UK, international IOR representative to the IIR
- An editor of the Journal of Food Engineering.